Products » Vegetables
- Vegetables Department
PEPPER (Capsicum annuum L.)
- Mid-early cultivar with elongated fruit.
- Fruit is large, up to 200 g, dark green at technological maturity,
intensely red at physiological maturity.
- Perfect for vegetable spread.
- High levels of dry matter and Ca pectate.
- Mid-early cultivar with bell shaped fruit.
- Fruit has weight of 100-150 g, and pericarp thickness up to 8 mm.
- Fruit colour at technological maturity is light yellow, and red at physiological maturity.
- It ripens equally and fruits are uniform by harvests.
- High-yielding cultivar.
- Excellent for fresh use and processing.
- It has high vitamin C content.
- Mid-early cultivar, tomato-pepper type.
- Fruit is almost round, 80-120g, pericarp thickness 10 mm.
- Fruit colour is light-yellow at technological maturity and intense red at
- Attractive appearance and good taste.
- Suitable for pickling.
CABBAGE (Brassica oleracea var. capitata L.)
- Late, high-yielding cultivar.
- Vegetation period is 130 days.
- Heads are round, firm, 2.0-3.5 kg in weight.
- Excellent for fresh consumption and pickling.
GARLIC (Autumn type) (Allium sativum ssp. vulgare L.)
- Autumn cultivar.
- Compact white onion plants, 60 g in weight.
- Cloves are uniform in size, 5 g in weight.
- High dry matter content, reaching 35%.
COMMON VEGETABLE AND FLOWER VARIETIES