Products » Sugarbeet
- Sugarbeet department
Available European Union
- A monogerm diploid cultivar, combines two types of resistance to rhizomania (Holly gene and Rizor gene).
- It is characteristic for the cultivar Lara that it combines resistance to rhizomania, tolerance to cercospora leaf spot and high tolerance to root aphid.
- The cultivar has very good adaptability and it performs well under stress / dry conditions.
- It belongs to the high-sugar type of cultivars, with good technological properties and the potential yield of white sugar above 10 t/ha.
- Best results, i.e., high root yields and high sugar contents, are achieved with a stand density of 90,000-100,000 plants/ha.
- Full technological maturity is reached in 150-160 days, therefore, it is recommended for early harvest.
- A monogerm diploid cultivar, combines two types of resistance to rhizomania: the resistance gene from Holly, contained in the female component (CMS line), and the resistance gene from WB42, which draws origin from Beta maritima, a wild relative of domesticated sugarbeet, and which is contained in the male component (a multigerm diploid population).
- It belongs to the N type of cultivars, which have the potential for root yield above 100 g/ha, high sugar content and the potential yield of white sugar above 12 t/ha.
- Full technological maturity is reached in 180 days, and it is recommended for intermediate harvest dates.
- Best performance is achieved with a stand density of 90,000-100,000 plants/ha.
- A monogerm diploid cultivar, combines three types of resistance to rhizomania: resistance genes from Holly, Rizor and WB42. It belongs to the E type of cultivars, which have satisfactory sugar content and very good technological properties.
- High yields are obtained with a stand density of 80,000-100,000 plants/ha.
- Full technological maturity is reached in 200-210 days, and it is recommended for late harvest dates.
- The cultivar demonstrates its superior yielding capacity on fertile soils and with full agrotechnical practices.
- Double-resistant to Rhizomania and tolerant to Cercospora.
- Belongs to a group of normal-yielding cultivars of sugar beet (NE)
- Well-balanced root yield and sugar content
- High and stable yields under intensive cultural practice conditions in full plant density 80-100,000 plants and vegetation period of 200-220 days