Duo system – efficient weed combat
provides a unique possibility of combat against Johnson grass resistant to
sulfonylurea herbicides and combat against Bermuda grass.
Purpose: FOR COMBINE HARVESTING
Characteristics: drought tolerance
- Tolerant to herbicide Focus Ultra.
- Medium early, highly adaptable and drought tolerant.
- Grain yield about 12 t/ha of dry grain and 45 t/ha of silage.
- Elastic stem, resistant to lodging, about 265 cm high.
- Cone-cylindrical ear with 14-16 rows of dent type and standard quality kernels, 1000 grain weight about 390 grams.
- Suitable for growing as main crop (grain or silage) or stubble crop (silage).
- Good wheat preceding crop.
- Optimal planting density for grain production is 68,000 plants under favourable growing conditions, and 62,000 plants under moderate drought.
- Plant number increase by 5-10,000 is required for silage production.